Wednesday, February 25, 2009

. you found me. [the fray]

There’s something melodic about The Fray and their trademark sound. I personally have been a fan since the release of their debut album “How to Save a Life” in 2005 which became popular thanks to one of my favorite television shows, Grey’s Anatomy. If you haven’t heard of them, The Fray is a Grammy Award-nominated 4 member piano rock band. The band was formed in 2002 by Isaac Slade and Joe King (who were schoolmates). I see them as a unique cross and blend between Coldplay + Lifehouse + The Killers. For your listening and viewing pleasure, I’ve posted a snippet of a rare acoustic version of “You Found Me” by The Fray. Not only does it sound great, the lyrics have depth and meaning as well. Enjoy my video of the week~



Peace,
Love, &
Music,
-c

1 comment:

D said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsX8_QdKaHQ