Tuesday, September 21, 2010

.my kardashian connection.

A quick peek into what I've been up to...

I wanted to share with you something I am very proud of. It's not everyday you get to be a part of something pretty cool. Several months ago, I had the opportunity to pick out swimwear for the beautiful Kardashian Sisters. As some of you may know, I adore fashion and love styling for others. Trusting my instincts, I pulled sexy white one piece suits that I knew would flatter their amazing curves. Following this project, I waited a month or so for the final magazine shots to be unveiled. I was so excited when I received a note letting me know that Kourtney and Kim were both wearing my selections on the cover and spread of Vegas Magazine's 7th Anniversary Issue. I finally got my very own copy of the magazine and it's so pretty, measuring at 12" x 10". Wow, what an honor! Kudos me. :)

Love,
Peace,
and Fashion,
-C

P.S. Although Khloe isn't wearing a style I selected, she still looks fabulous. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, doll...how fab!! See u soon. Smooches...