Tuesday, October 21, 2008

.if i were a boy. [beyonce]

Come to think of it, her music always tells a story which is what I love about her work. Beyonce is an artist that I've always admired from day one. She's not only gorgeous but her voice is one-of-a-kind. This video in particular (my video of this week) is refreshing and well put together. I'll be honest, I wasn't too crazy about this song when I first heard it. But, now that I've seen the video... I've had a change of heart. The song and lyrics now make perfect sense to me and the video is seriously ingenious. Silly me, I should have known I'd love it!

To my blog friends, a favor please.

Try not to judge this video by the cover. Do yourself a favor and watch it in its entirety after you click on the little arrow. When it's over let me know what you think.



Enjoy,
-C

No comments: