Sunday, November 9, 2008

.the biggest little heart.

I find myself stressing on a daily basis about things that (in the grand scheme of life), don't really mean much. It is so easy for us to take for granted that we are healthy and free to do what we wish each and every day. I've asked myself time and time again, am I doing enough to make a difference in the world? It seems impossible, but is it really? Then, I ran across this story and it touched my heart. Life is too short to stress about the small stuff. Thank you Brenden for reminding me how precious life really is and that making a difference in the world is nowhere near impossible.

LYNNWOOD, Wash. - Doctors gave 11-year-old Brenden Foster two weeks to live. Those two weeks were up on Wednesday. On Friday, he shared his last wish.



2 comments:

debcee said...

inspiring...thanks for sharing his story...

D said...

i am right there with you on the stress - but we do have to step away from it all to see the big pic - live the moment