Monday, November 3, 2008

.nike *leave nothing*.

News Flash! I have just beaten the only undefeated Fantasy Football Team in my league!

I REPEAT, I have just beaten the ONLY undefeated Fantasy Football Team in my league and have moved into the #1 spot. My current record entering week 10: 8-1-0 in first place due to highest points overall. Woo-hoo~

The MNF game tonight, Steelers vs. Redskins had me on edge until the very last second of the game! The fantasy team I was playing had QB Jason Campbell going and I had only a single DL player going, LaMarr Woodley. Before the game, I was down 2 points overall. Thanks to Woodley's solo tackle, 2 assists, and 2 sacks combined with Campbell's 2 PICs and ZERO TD's... I won by .90 points! (Remember, my league plays with individual D's). I still can't believe it!

Ok now back to business. :) So, I wanted to keep you all entertained until I post my next sports write-up. For now, I've decided to share with you a collection of a few nike commercials that I consider some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy watching these videos because trust me; I would not post them here on my blog if I didn't feel they were worthy of your time. Btw, even if you have already seen these, their so good they can be watched over and over again AND be just as good the first time. Lastly, make sure you have your sound on and the volume up. Enjoy~





LOL, and I threw in the one below just for fun.



Love,
23,
and Nike,
-Christine

No comments: