Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*first blog ever* - im excited! :)

Dear Bloggers,

I love to write which is why I have no idea why this is the first time I've decided to start a general blog. I'm kind of excited! Let me start off with an important factoid. For those of you who don't know me, I L-O-V-E sports. Mostly I enjoy Football, Baseball, and Basketball. On any given morning, you can bet that
SportsCenter could be heard in the background as I get ready for work. I am opening up to other sports such as MMA (mainly because of my good friend DG). Show your support peeps by checking out his site:
http://www.knoxxgear.com/.

Back to my blog.

Although this is the first time I'm blogging about anything I want, I did at one point have a sports blog on ESPN. Because I'm a native San Diego girl, I felt empowered to write about my feelings towards the Drew
Brees trade from the Chargers to the Saints. Yes, I know it's been a long while but at the time I remember feeling pretty strongly about it. Happy for San Diego, no. Happy for Drew, yes.

Hang on, now that I think about it... I wonder if it's still floating around in the ESPN blog world. Let me check,
brb.

...
Ok, I'm back.

You're never going to believe this! It wasn't on the ESPN blog site; my trusty memory realized the home page didn't look familiar at all. Then it hit me! It was actually Fox Sports Blog, how could I forget? I tried logging into my account but I couldn't remember what email
addy I used so it rejected my attempts. Good news is... I searched the "Drew Brees" blogs... low and behold, I found it! I had to LOL because it was dated Sept. 21, 2006. I told you it's been awhile!! Anyway, I HAD to paste the link here. For good 'ol times sake.

Drew, this is for you!
http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/brown_eyed_girl/2006/09/21/Miami_may_be_wishing_for_a_Brees_in_place_of_their_lingering_storm
And yes in case you're wondering, I do have brown eyes!

-c

No comments: