Tuesday, September 9, 2008

*hostess* working on the mostess

Ok friends, I've added some new blog decor. I'm sure you already noticed a few changes. First off... yes, I've set my pride aside and decided to share with you my new video bar. This isn't just any old video bar. It's special because it features video footage from my knoxx video hostess gig. I've been given the amazing opportunity to meet and interview a number of knoxxgear sponsored MMA fighters. These fighters include:

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson

AJ is the kind of guy that looks a little scary at first but in reality, he's really like a big teddy bear. He's a great guy who is down to earth and loves dogs, especially pit bulls. His puppy Laila was super adorable and had the most beautiful eyes. Any info about AJ's professional career can be found by a simple google search. My interview with him talks about his childhood, family, and reveals his favorite snack...gummy bears. :)

Paul "The Headhunter" Buentello

Paul is a firecraker. His personality is really magnetic. Getting to know him wasn't difficult because of his easy going demeanor. He shared with me all about how he got involved in the MMA scene and what his future goals are. I learned that he is a big family guy with a cute little daughter. His wife pushed him to follow his heart to pursue MMA, and he credits his success to her. :)

Jose Palacios

Jose is SO funny. He seriously cracked me up. He has a very friendly personality and allowed me to tour is humble abode (cribs style). :) Not only is he an MMA fighter, I found out he is an artist as well. You can find him on myspace and facebook so drop him a line! :)

Elaina Maxwell

After meeting Elaina, it was difficult to imagine her as a female MMA fighter. She is really sweet and like any girl, she had a lot to share about her experience growing up and family life. Don't let her smile fool you, she is definitely one tough gal in the octagon. Her nickname is "beef"...enough said right there.

I was also fortunate to meet a lovely lady by the name of Mona Liza Reyes (aka Mo) who is a Filipina figure athlete. Wow, she has such an amazing body and the most genuine personality. Not only is she outgoing, she's super health conscience... mind, body, and soul.

Mona Liza Reyes

I had so much fun meeting all of these wonderful people. They had a lot to share and I learned a ton about who they are and what they are all about. If you have any interest in watching me look silly and nervous (since this is all a work in progress for me), you can find the videos on youtube under the knoxxgear channel. I have no idea why I am giving you this information but I could honestly use some feedback and your precious comments could only benefit me for future interviews to come. Much love to Knoxx for giving me this opportunity. Go knoxx video! :)

With love,

this is Christine Lee with Knoxx Video... signing off. :)

P.S. Scroll down for 2 plugs (courtesy of Jose Palacios & Mona Liza Reyes) on the very bottom of my blog. How sweet. :)

No comments: